Saturday 21 February 2009

The days are numbered for how-random

With just 4hours left to vote it's looking like people are voting for a brave new world and pioneering Random Inflection. Somewhat alarmingly, more people thought I suck than those who prefered the old blog. Good start.

Misguided votes of confidence aside, I will continue to post random thoughts, photos and made up stories. Unless How Random has a come from behind win that would make even Lleyton Hewit proud, I will eventually move the blog to www.randominflection.blogspot.com

Tonight I fly to India for 2 weeks so I wont have time to transfer the blog across yet. But I plan on updating as much as possible, even if just through Twitter on the right of the blog. So keep checking www.how-random.blogspot.com til you hear otherwise!

No comments: