Thursday 19 February 2009

The older I get, the better I was...

It has been a lonnnnngggggg time since I've climbed properly. From 1995 - 1998 I reckon I climbed, on average, 3 times a week. I think I've climbed 3 times in the last 11 years. I decided I wanted to get back into it and was so excited when Angus at work told me about a bouldering gym 15 mins walk from work.

Todd and I rocked up there tonight (having both spent way too long in climbing oblivion) and were looking forward to something fun but with the knowledge that the older we get, the better we were.



Either way we gave it a shot and before too long we started to get our technique back. It may take a little longer to get the strength back but I think this could be a regular occurence.

Anyone who wants to join us, please do. I think it's kinda therapeutic...

No comments: