Sunday 8 February 2009

The new Random is coming...

Look out for something new from Random Media... Like everything in the UK, the heavy snowfall this week is being blamed for my rather boring blog.

I have tried to update it but somehow, despite the blog being set up and written by me and only me, I am apparently not the administrator of it so I am unable to change the format or add anything but posts. Google have been their usual worthless selves in assisting. Over the past few weeks I've played around with Wordpress but Blogger is simple, straight forward and does what I want (except tell me who the administrator could possibly be). I am not able to copy my old blog across (only an administrator can do that...) so I have just started from scratch.

Look out for a Branson style launch sometime this week.

Yours Truly,
The Real 'How Random'.

No comments: