Tuesday 1 March 2011

Consistent weather reports?

I'm going to get all nerdy on you until Sunday and do some analysis on Yahoo's weather reports.

Yahoo! are suggesting that Sunday's weather will be sunny with a top of 8 degrees. Snowy! is suggesting that, although 8 degrees is a fair guess for this time of year, their predictions will change almost daily until settling on something on Saturday which will ultimately end up wrong.

So I have decided to take a screen shot of Yahoo! Weather each morning to see how Sunday's forecast changes. (What? I don't have anything else to write about...)

Here is today's screen shot- 5 days out, sunny and 8 degrees.



I wonder how long until Yahoo! do their wonderfully vague sun-with-rain-coming-out-of-it icon...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: