Tuesday 8 March 2011

Campag Heritage Thermo Jacket

I've never done a product review on this blog... and I'm not going to start now. But on Saturday I rode outside for the first time in months and am so glad that I had the Campagnolo Heritage Thermo TXN jacket.
It's a windproof jacket that blocked out the -3 degree windchill perfectly.

I was looking for something that was a little brighter but the red front and reflective stripe on the back make this jacket the best of a bad bunch when it comes to being seen by cars. It doesn't have underarm zips which was a concern when trying it on but the small vents it does have work a treat. My body temperature usually swings a lot while training but I was consistently comfortable in this for the whole ride. Even as my heart rate sat around 160bpm for 15 minutes while climbing I was still not sweating.

Best cycling clothing I've ever bought.

I think I just wrote a product review...

No comments: