Saturday 27 February 2010

It's March on Monday?

I can't believe it's the end of February. I could never have filled 28 days worth of photos of myself and you could not have handled viewing 28 photos of me. That was a dumb idea. More importantly, where did February go? If time keeps going that fast it'll be summer soon. (Forever the optimist...)

In order to make myself busy I have taken drastic steps and have forked out a stack of cash to do a project management course for the whole of next week. I hear it's pretty intense which, I hope, will get my brain moving again. If I do happen to dust off the cerebral cobwebs then I'll probably achieve much more than that. After the last 6 weeks I'm a big believer in the saying "if you want something done, give it to a busy person". So I might have a lot to say next week...

In the meantime, to celebrate the end of February, I'll leave you with my final self portrait. Enjoy.

No comments: