Tuesday 9 June 2009

Why is there no Recycle Bin on Digital Cameras?

I just uploaded the photos from my camera to my computer and accidentally deleted the two great shots I was going to put up on this blog. So, apologies for the blunt post, but you can understand I'm pissed off about it. One of those photos took 6 of us (in all our drunken glory) about 10 minutes to get right.

So instead you get one strange pic of Tommy and I at Jay's birthday (where the dress requirement was to dress up as Jay himself):



And another pic of Brett, Matt and I in Brighton after stand up paddleboarding a week or so ago:



As an added bonus, you can also have a random pic from the vault. This is from our canal boat trip in August last year. One of the trademark "I crack myself up" smiles from Simon:

No comments: