Wednesday 10 December 2008

Bring back the blog!

In an attempt to prove to myself that my life is more exciting than I give it credit for, I've decided to re-instate one of my 3 dormant blogs... One was intended, and still is to some extent, to showcase activities in and around London that don't involve getting drunk or watching football. After one introductory post in April 2008, that blog has 'fallen by the wayside'... Another blog... well, just sucked. So I'm going to ruin this nice blog with words.

I just had a nice 2 weeks in melbs for Ash's wedding on the Murray River. I must say that rocking up to your own wedding on a wakeboard (and staying dry, despite a precarious take off, and throwing a few tricks in the mix) is one of the smoothest things I've ever seen. Check the photos on MoreGearLessIdea.

The weather in melbourne wasn't great, but it could have been worse so I was happy. There were two days of bright blue sunshine. The first, I slept til 4pm. Unimpressed. The second, I lapped it up like I would never see the sun again. Going back to London, that thought wasn't as far fetched as it sounded... Anyway, my tan faded while waiting for my bags at Heathrow Terminal 5. I thought the new baggage carousel was supposed to be faster...

No comments: