Tuesday 21 August 2012

La La Land

As I sit here with a mild touch of post-event blues and a major case of mega sore feet I realise that I was completely in my own world on the run in Sunday's race because I had no idea there were photographers out there.  I could describe the course because I was looking at where to put my feet in the soft sand and how to take corners without upsetting my already fragile momentum!  But for the first time in nearly 50 triathlons I've done the photos came out fairly well.

I'm not entirely sure that justifies the $30 per shot price tag though...




2 comments:

tattie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tattie said...

Definitely better than anything ever taken of me! The cycling ones are great - but like you say, the cost is always prohibitive. Hope all good with you anyway....