Thursday 25 March 2010

Post Script in a Happy Tone

After I wrote yesterday's post I got an email from WE, a Swedish clothing label, which went as follows:

What do you want to do today?
If you could choose to do anything, no limits, what would it be?

Whatever it is (unless it's illegal), try to do it. Sometimes the need to break the norm and the daily habits get a bit overwhelming and the only way to cure that is to actually do something that you wouldn't normally do. The reason we're saying this is simple - we want you to be inspired, active and more than anything, happy.


I thought that was well said. A more upbeat version of what I said!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new Gyroscope album. I think this is the first single.

Gyroscope - Some Of The Places I Know

GYROSCOPE..new album COHESION out APRIL 9 !!! | MySpace Music Videos

No comments: