Wednesday 21 October 2009

Drunken Athletes

Recently I've seen a few photos of my favourite athletes enjoying themselves, so I decided to start a collection of them. (And short of anything remotely interesting in my life to add to this blog, I may as well post them all here...)

I'll start with surfers. (...cos they're usually pissed anyway.)


Hoyo pictured with Ry Craike. Hoyo's probably not even drunk here- it's just what he does.


Luke-E with Occy. Two of the greatest surfers of all time and a bottle of Jaegger. That's a party.


Taj. As usual, just "getting stoked with the other kids".


Jordy. Working his magic...


Steds. Subtle as usual, yet still makes an impact.


Campbo. This is as aggressive as I would ever like to see Campbo. He can throw a punch.


Eugene. The loosest cannon on tour. I'm sure we can find a better pic of Eugene. Send 'em in.

No comments: